Old September 10th 04, 04:11 PM
C J Campbell

"OtisWinslow" wrote in message
The god damn Dems are our biggest enemy. They believe in freedom
and wealth for them only. They want our weapons taken away so
we can't fight back as they redistribute what we've worked for
to some lazy ass that won't work for their own. They scare me far more

than
a bunch of
camel jockeys.

What do you expect from a guy who has repeatedly claimed that he was in
Cambodia on Christmas Eve in 1968 listening to a talk by President Nixon?
(For the history impaired: there were no US troops in Cambodia in 1968 and
Johnson was President.) Well, you would expect that he would then have the
chutzpah to call Bush a liar. :-)