Old December 23rd 04, 03:05 PM
billybob

I took my youngest at 5 and just did one or two maneuvers at a time. Never
more than 3 in one flight and combined it with seeing other stuff and only
when he asked to do something. He didn't like high-G stuff and I always
tried to keep it to less than 3g. Also, I never did anything with a snap;
always smooth maneuvers. The only thing that scared him was when he would
get his head stuck. Their heads are comparatively large and they have those
little necks, so it's easy for him to get his head down and not be able to
pull it back up during a maneuver.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've got a 6-year old son who's convinced he'll be a Blue Angel when he
grows up.

He's asked a number of times if we could go do aerobatics some time.

I think he's too young for it to be safe, but at what age might it
start to be appropriate? What types of things to I need to take into
consideration?

Anyone have any experience with this?

Alex