Old April 4th 05, 03:37 AM
Philip S.

in article cK04e.21319$NW5.18860@attbi_s02, Jay Honeck at
wrote on 4/3/05 6:27 PM:

Sounds like you're enjoying the risk you took in venturing out into the
business beyond. I'm considering a job change into a new field and as a
freelancer. Feeling those same pangs of risk but hoping in a year I'm
enjoying some of the benefits as much as you seem to, Jay.

Well, this is our third business, and by far the riskiest one.

So far, however, I have to say that it's been a blast. Not very profitable,
mind you (we're still pouring everything we make -- and more -- into the
renovation), but it's just hard to imagine doing anything more fun than
hanging out with pilots all day.

Of course, when I'm standing ankle deep in sh*t, plunging an over-flowing
toilet that's pouring into the suite, below, all cuz some bird-brain flushed
one of our pens down the toilet, I try to remember all this...

;-)

Excuse me, but by "bird-brain" I'm sure you mean "customer"...

(Even though I agree with you--that is a pretty stupid thing to do).