Old September 29th 04, 07:24 PM
Jim Weir

Ya know, folks, I really could give a hairy rat's ass what somebody did just out
of college 40 years ago. What I care about is what the person says that they
are going to do, and what I believe that they WILL do in the next four years.
That is all that counts.

I'd sure as hell hate to have to defend the stuff I did in the '60s in today's
headlines.

Jim

"JDKAHN"

-I'd posted this in the "liar and fraud" thread but someone suggested nobody
-would see it as that thread had kinda petered out. It's a good summary of
-the reality of Bush's Guard record:

http://www.rst-engr.com