Old July 20th 04, 06:55 AM
Regnirps

(WalterM140) wrote:

The NYT and all the other news orgs who investigayed over the last two years
concluded that Bush would have won recounts in the areas Gore wanted
recounted.
This issue is so sooo dead that anyone still carying on about it is just
trying to poison the well!

Can you source that?

I read the paper. I don't see why you shouldn't.

Congresswoman Brown indicated that 16,000 of her constituents were not allowed
to vote at all, mooting recounts.

And how did she determine this? Was this in a district Gore contested? Did he
contest the counts in the panhandle or the military votes?

But I'd like you to provide a quote that the NYT said what you suggest.

"The NYT said what I suggest."

-- Charlie Springer