Old February 9th 05, 12:16 AM
Mitty

I recall having one that was approach plate size and Jepp punched. From the
Weather Service, I think. I can't lay my hands on it right now, though.

Also he http://www.zuluworks.com/zulucards.html

On 2/8/05 5:10 PM, M.E. Borner wrote the following:
I would like to print and laminate a cheat sheet or cue card that
described the generic format for a METAR and decoded the abbreviations.
It would be helpful to have it in a small clear format so that when I
needed the information I would pull it out of the map pocket for
review.

Has anyone created such an item or are they aware of somewhere it is
available for purchase?