Old July 27th 03, 04:37 AM
Don Parker

----------------------------------------o__\
twannnnnggg............
(sound of taut line after setting the hook
ROFLMAO

And you can put me on the stringer! Things got so blantant I thought
something smelled fishy, but didn't really give a **** one way or the other.
I agree, good one Santa!!
Cheers'n beers.
Don
"quilljar Silver Tongue" wrote in message
Good one Santa,
You had me fooled!

"John Ward" wrote in message
u...
Hi Kl@@s,

I realised that, and went along with the joke without actually going
through the motions.

Now I'll have to go and find out what people were actually getting

on
screen that could lead to such confusion in some cases.

By the way, is your first name Santa?

Regards,
John
"Kl@@s" wrote in message
THIS WAS JUST A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before people get really upset I will explain the joke here.

First of all I'm like Dr.Speed a guy who will pay for all the software

use. Make no mistake I'm a Certified Microsoft systems engineer so I

know
what I'm talking about concerning software licenses.

The address ftp://127.0.0.1 is ALWAYS your own computer it is NOT a

computer
on the internet. Do not take my word for it but ask any computer savvy
technician and you will get the whole explanation.

Then the fake code IDtenT replace ten with 10 and see it reads ID10T

see this was all a joke....

So pay for your software and quit trying to connect to your own

computer
it
has no use other then test if TCPIP is working.

Smile you were on candid camera.

(I did send Dr.Speedbird already a private mail.)

Have a good landing..... Thanks for the laugh......

Kl@@S

"FlyingAxx" wrote in message
Dr. Speedbyrd: wrote:

If stealing is that important to you, put your money up,

cheapskate.
We'll just have to let MS
decide, won't we, cheapass?

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:10:33 GMT, "Kl@@s" wrote:

Name any price and I bet ftp://127.0.0.1 is still open and

available
in
2005

And believe I mean what I say... start with a $1500 bet...?????

Klaas.
Klaas, thank you very much, but I still have *all* the progs you

offered
to the rest of the world :-)))
But I think it's time to bring our respectable Doc back to reality,
isn't it? Well, and I believe _you_ should do that!
--
Regards
Axel