Old June 8th 04, 05:16 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:43:05 -0400, "Kevin Brooks"
wrote:

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:50:02 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:15:39 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

"Peter Skelton" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:19:06 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

Keithe, you snipped the relevant passage abovve, and snipped the
spot where I repeated it below in explanation. That is bloody
well not honest. Are you Brooks or Fred?

I responded to your claim that no such explosion
occurred with an excerpt from the report

No, you did not. You did exactly what I claimed you did. Go on
back and look.

No answer?

Odd how you yourself managed to snip Keith's bit about (the part you

snipped
follows):

I marked the snip too. I treat pelople the way they treat me.
Keith has been indulging in inconvenient snips, why shouldn't I?

Because in Keith's case they are justified, and in your's they are just
another typical attempt to run away from facts that prove your buffoonery
to be exactly that? He has proven quite conclusively that you are talking
through your hat (as usual) about this subject, and has offered numerous
sources to back up his assertions--you OTOH puff up and refer to "sekret"
resources that don't exist. Yep, looks like Keith has also pegged you for
what you are--there appears to be a growing list of folks in that category,
if you have not noticed.

Brooks

Peter Skelton