Old May 11th 05, 04:41 AM
01-- Zero One

Uli,

A properly prepared bowl of grits with your eggs and sausage for
breakfast is one of life's great pleasures! More like a 'bonus' than a
'price to pay' for good soaring... Ask Rhonda about her special grits
when you get there... They'll make a bulldog break his chain!

Kind regards,

Larry
"01" USA

"GM" wrote in message :

wrote:
Grits.....20% Confederate approve gravel
20% Alabama Bull spit
60% Hardtack
Add some Chattahoochee River water and boil to please

A perfect finish everytime......Give Uli the info. so he can try

some.

Thank y'all for the info. I had been warned about that grits-thing in
the South, but after trying Haggis and Tatties (spelling?) in Scotland
and Poi on Hawaii, I have to give it a try. The price we pay for good
soaring...

Uli