Old June 6th 05, 03:43 PM

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:34:02 +0000 (UTC),
(Paul Tomblin) wrote:

In a previous article, George Patterson said:
Paul kgyy wrote:
back through Duluth, Green Bay. We mostly flew at 7000 ft. We had
20-30 knot headwinds on 5 of the 6 legs and never once a tailwind.

I had a tailwind once. I don't talk about it much, 'cause nobody believes me. :-)

I don't believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, that the FAA is there to
help me, or tailwinds.

I once made 144Kt GS in a Warrior II and another member of the group
had 160Kt earlier this year. Mostly I'm lucky to get 100Kt :-(