Old November 1st 05, 09:59 PM
Gary G

Default Boom Mic - Just Mic - Help?

I have designed and built a headphone adapter/transformer
for some custom-molded in-ear headphones that offer
excellent noise isolation (passive).
I actually use them as a musician.

In the plane, they sound very nice and are quite comfortable.

So - what I want is a boom mic.
I've actually ordered/purchased a couple off eBay, and find
that they aren't quite working right. (I haven't lost much $, though.)

Can anyone point to a regular ol' boom mic (head band or holder
required)?

Quite frankly, I like my earphones better than 5 or 6
over-ear sets I've tried (and mine are not very cumbersome).
So I'd like to just buy (used of possible - money is an issue . . .)
some boom headset that has the .206/.210" connector and use
the yoke PTT switch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Gary