Old April 12th 20, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default How About Story Time

The story goes, more or less, together Ben Greene and Charlie Spratt went to see the movie "Midway" which was showing in one of those new fangled "surround sound theaters". When it was over, they were walking back to the car and Ben turned to Charlie and said "you know, I fought in that battle and I can promise you it was not that loud".

On Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 2:40:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Maybe this is a good opportunity for some of us to share some stories of our experiences.
I'll go first.-