Old November 8th 03, 02:41 AM
Jake Donovan

Harry,

Went through Empire in the early eighties but came back to PAX for a couple
of programs. I still call PAX my home away from home as Andrews is a pain
(Navy guys know what I am talking about) and PAX is all of 30 minutes from
DC Greenline. (Yea, I drive fast)

We usually "borrow" aircraft there or over at Strike.

Jake

"Harry Andreas" wrote in message
In article f5Hqb.3709$0d2.2508@lakeread06, "Jake Donovan"
wrote:

Harry,

Not a problem. I post here from time to time but my jobs kind of keep

me
from posting too much. Active frowns on speaking too much unless it is
generic. There are a lot who post here know me professionally.

I hear that. So many conversations here that I can't contribute to because
of security. Newsgroups are world-wide.
As you say, generic.

Pleasure to meet you too.

BTW, I was in Pax off and on in the late 70's early 80's supporting the
F/A-18 flight test program. Were you there then?

--
Harry Andreas
Engineering raconteur