Old July 16th 08, 12:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Chris D

Default An open message to the group.

"Conscious Pilate" wrote in message
u...
Just as a matter of interest my ISP down here in OZ only actually listed 3
of the 24 files that you had sent - so for some of us it is really a pain
not only able to see it, and hence pass comment on it's relevance etc, but
really is a waste of space on the news group.

Whenever I see a movie of any kind that I think the group would be
interested in I just simply post the link - saves a heap of angst.

see ya

Conscious Pilate

Bloody Optusnet!!! I'm in the same boat too. Although, I was lucky enough to
get 4 out of 24. BTW did you have trouble downloading alt.binary NG photo's
in the last few weeks? It seems to have cleared up now. But at one stage, I
was only able to open 40% of posts. Very annoying.

Chris