Old September 22nd 03, 03:02 PM
Bill

Thanks. Will have to try that

Bill

"Randy L." wrote in message
Bill,
While in free-fall I selected the 2-D cockpit view, then pressed "W" until
the cockpit was completly turned off. This gave me a good unobstructed

view
with no isntruments, as if I were parachuting. I did press shift-z though,
so I could get a text representation of my speed & altitude at the top of
the screen. I also had the flaps extended fully so I wouldn't fall too

fast
& overstress the aircraft. I wish there were skydiver add-on for FS2004,

so
I could try this with a real parachute.

Randy L.

"Bill" wrote in message
Guyana has some nice scenery and a large water fall. I forget the name

off
hand.

Just curious about your descent. How did the altimeter react? Can it

record
100,000ft?

Bill