Old September 27th 03, 11:29 AM
KRead

Yes, I have lost 2 samples over 3 years since my company "Wear Check" went
to the bottle only version for mailing. Before that I used to put the
bottle in a small box, never lost a one back then. Now I put the bottle in
an envelope with bubble wrap on the inside, so far so good.

Ken

"George Sconyers" wrote in message
ink.net...
Has anyone had trouble with getting the results back reliably from oil
analysis samples they have been sending in to AOA? I do analysis every

time
I change my oil but my sample has just been "lost" for the 3rd time in 4
years (lost twice in the last 2 years). At about a 70% success rate on
getting the results back, I am starting to wonder if the post office is
suspicious of the appearance of the samples since 9/11 or if something

else
is happening after I mail them to AOA. Any similar experiences anyone

else
is having or any ideas as to why this is happening is much appreciated.

Thanks,

George