Old November 14th 04, 06:39 AM
Jack Allison

Default Any Cardinal owners that frequent this group?

I'm wondering if there are any Cardinal drivers that frequent this
newsgroup. I'm in the early phase of considering potential airplanes
for a 2-way partnership and, at this point, a Cardinal is looking like a
very adequate platform for the price and performance I'm looking at.

So, any words of wisdom from folks who have owned one? Looking for
anything...the good, the bad, the ugly...whatever. I've found some
great info. at Cardinal Fliers Online (www.cardinalflyers.com). If
there are some Cardinal drivers that hang around here, that would be
even better.

Thanks!

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL, soon-2-B-IA Student, airplane partnership student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci