Old October 22nd 03, 08:21 PM
FBO @ 7A6

Default EAA Biplane for sale @ 7A6

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2438942725

http://www.stevensonairport.com/biplane.jpg
http://www.stevensonairport.com/biplane1.jpg
http://www.stevensonairport.com/biplane2.jpg
http://www.stevensonairport.com/biplane3.jpg

EAA BIPLANE
Built by A&P.
Lycoming O-235 with approximately 1000 hr.
Include plans, all drawings and some extras (like a 5 gal. aux. tank).
No damage.
Never registered (even though it has been flown A LOT and has been
signed off for N number)
Airplane and documentation can be inspected by appointment at
Stevenson Airport in Alabama (7A6, stevensonairport[dot]com).
Has some work to be done, bring your own mechanic.
Our hangar can be used for 2 months free of charge and is a flyaway
airplane; we are just too busy to do it.
Airplane is sold as-is, as-parts and with no warranties of any kind.