Old July 22nd 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Kyle Boatright

Default For Want of $10 in Parts

Saw a fuel stain on the belly of the RV-6 today. After investigating, it
turns out that the carb bowl is loose and I need to replace the gasket
between the bowl and the body of the carb.

The problem is that my local source - Aircraft Spruce, only has the gasket.
They don't have the little bent-tab washers that are required to safety the
bolts holding the carb bowl. With only 3 working days until I head to Osh,
I need some suggestions on a source for those washers.

By the way, I'm near Atlanta.

KB