Old March 27th 05, 03:40 PM
Dave

Agreed Tony!

I like airplanes that respond to my control inputs, correct or not...

I have a real problem with the so called "recovery" procedures in this
design.

Would like to see the 'chute to be the LAST resort, not the first
recovery procedure..

Anybody here have any theories as to why (aerodynamically) this design
has recovery problems?

Dave

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 04:24:00 GMT, tony roberts
wrote:

So am I recommending it?
Hell no. Any plane that has a history of loss of control while on
autopilot at altitude (and then deployment of BRS) needs more
investigating.
Also, I personally am not confident in flying a plane that has no
procedure for spin recovery other than deploy BRS.