Old April 5th 17, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Selling My Pipistrel Sinus

Lol I had something similar a few years ago selling a conversion van. I replied sure and he sent me a check drawn on HSCB bank in Georgia US. I called them and it was drawn on one of their executive accounts and they said it was a fake. They declined my offer of setting this guy up. So I looked at the check (It was sent by post from Dubai with approximately $1 postage) and it was for $9000 and on the check it required a counter sign for over $5000. I emailed him the the check was not counter signed. So he sent me another. With the same $1 postage. One more time I found a descrepency and again he sent another. I finally asked him in an email if he was tired of this game😋 He didn't reply.