Old January 2nd 07, 08:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ray O'Hara

Default Mustangs of Today, concluded - wsWINGS095.jpg (1/1)

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
"Luke" wrote in :

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Joseph Testagrose wrote in
:

Hi Mitch, just want to let you know I have started posting warship
pictures in the military group. I don't know if you check it out

with
all the politics there. Joe.

It has been about year since left there because
of all the political bickering. Maybe I should
check it out again to see if pictures have once
again become more important than politics.

Don't bother. Its just as bad now, or worse...

That's a shame. I have quite a library of military
images (mostly naval) to share and nowhere to post them.
Why can't the political types take their political
rants to the political groups? This group is one of few
(that I have seen, anyway) that DOESN'T get bogged down
in political flamefests and porno spam. The regulars here
are a great bunch.

how ironic two of the worst offenders luke and redc reply. redc even
carries it to other groups