Old April 14th 07, 02:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Steven P. McNicoll

Default Just a question

"J.F." wrote in message
t...

I never stated that I didn't believe it. There is no need to call me an
idiot either. I just happened to be reading an article on the net this
morning and wanted to get some feedback from some of the regulars here. I
said to keep it friendly. I spent 20 years in the USAF and I do believe
that we were on the moon. For crying out loud, why all the negativity.

You wrote:

"Yes I know that this is a binaries group and I have posted several pictures
in here. Take a look at this website
http://mrbasheer.tripod.com/moonwalk.htm Its enough to make people believe
that no one has ever been on the moon."

If you believe there is anything on that site that would cause an
intelligent human being to doubt man landed on the moon then you are not a
very bright fellow.