Old June 27th 05, 03:39 AM
Morgans

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in message
My youngest brother and I are are taking middle brother Dave to OSH this
year. Dave's getting steadily worse from Lou Gehring's disease (ALS or
Motor Neuron Disease), and now needs a CPAP machine at night. We will be
towing a camper, and will need either an AC hookup, or will need to run a
generator at night. I've talked to EAA about handicapped parking, and

they
say that there are no hookups, but there is a handicapped designated area
that is "generator friendly". I plan on taking my small genset for this
purpose, but it's not very quiet.

My understanding was that generators could run all night, there.

Why not consider a power inverter? Those machines do not require much
power, do they?
--
Jim in NC