Old April 5th 04, 11:44 PM
John Cook

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 17:13:34 GMT, Chad Irby wrote:

In article ,
John Cook wrote:

In addition to the F-22 standing out as an example of this problem, we
had the F-15, F-16, B-1, C-5, and C-130 -- multi-billion-dollar
programs -- all slated for modernization.

This is normal. When we build new planes, and create new systems, older
planes get upgrades from the lessons learned on the new ones.

I absolutley agree, the only difference being the F22 isn't yet in
service, and its avionics are already in need of a major overhaul,
something the program doesn't need to be highlighted while under its
present scrutiny.

Cheers

John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk