Old August 25th 07, 07:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Luke

Default Back from Seattle with a new job.

"Maple1" wrote in message
Congrats I expect to see you at Abbotsford next year with your gear in
hand to take a lot of photos

Bill

Already made plans to be in Sturgis, S.D. next year around that time
(early august). Certainly can plan on Abbotsford, B.C. for '09 though.

Luke

Luke wrote:
Boy, I leave for three months and I miss the biggest yEnc ****ing
contest ever!
Thats okay, because while I was missing that by interning at Boeing
for the summer, they extended a full time job offer and I have accepted.
I am now officially an engineer for Boeing.
Flame on!

Luke