Old December 22nd 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default tigermoth,airindia

" wrote in
:

On Dec 22, 2:42*pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
" wrote
innews:ce1922d

:

Hello,
my friend is ceremoniously collecting various airindia miniature
plane models *and is short of *the miniature *tigermoth which also
happe

ned
to be one of the flights flown by his father. I would appreciate if
any of the esteemed readers could point a direction to were I could
get one ? or if any one of you'll have it with them and would like
to give it for a price, believe me this goes into a genuine
collection and would be much appreciated. Thanks very much for all
your help.

Easiest thing is to probably get one made up. there are plenty of
places that sell Tiger Moth models, just get someone to paint it up
in the desire

colors.

Bertie

Hello Gertie,
Thanks for your message... let me know were they sell it ? address /
contact details would be much appreciated.

Look on Ebay for tiger moth models. You'll find hundreds of them, I'm
sure. Many will be customm made wooden models mad in Taiwan or Korea.
SOme of these places take orders for custom aircraft so all you'll hav
to do is send them a three view of the livery for the Air India ones.
I take it the Air india airplanes were used for training Cadets in the
old days?

Bertie