Old October 12th 11, 08:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Scholz[_3_]

Default Need info for OLC Symposium in Poppenhausen Germany

Am 12.10.2011 06:14, PS wrote:
Anybody have any information on the OLC Symposium in Poppenhausen?
I'll be in Germany near Poppenhausen at the time of the symposium
(according to the OLC site, it's Oct. 22nd), but I can't seem to find
any info on it. I e-mailed OLC Help, but so far no response.

Paul S. (TD)

Paul,

I cannot find any details to that event either, but if you are still in
the area one week later, I can strongly recommend a visit to the
Deutsche Segelfliegertag in Darmstadt (Oct. 29)

http://www.deutscher-segelfliegertag-darmstadt-2011.de/

Lots of interesting talks, and usually there is a big exhibition alongside.
--
Peter Scholz
ASW24 JE