Old January 8th 05, 11:19 PM
Paul Tomblin

Default Saskatchewan airspace question

I'm trying to puzzle out the DAFIF boundary records (which define
airspaces) and I'm trying to figure out a couple in Canada. The ones
labelled "REGINA TD AREA" and "SASKATOON TD AREA" are both defined as
"C" (meaning circular) but both have two radius (radii?) defined, 15nm and
5nm. Is the second radius a hole in the middle of the airspace? Regina
at least seems to have a more complex boundary outside this ring.

I would appreciate it if somebody with a VNC for this area could scan
these parts and email them to me.

Thanks.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Unix is an operating system, OS/2 is half an operating system, Windows