Old May 11th 13, 08:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Go Soaring

Default Centrair Spares

Order going in this week..In person at Centrair. . Last chance for any
chasing up of outstanding orders, or order placement

t 21:34 05 May 2013, Go Soaring wrote:
I'm about to put an order into Centrair for some spares for my Pegase...
directly at the factory in person
Should you wish to order anything, im happy to co-ordinate and place

your
order at same time, or if you've an order for items outstanding let me

know
and i'll chase up
Ideally parts ordered should tie up with a part number, but not super
critical as should be able to determine what part you require by e-mail
I'll assertain if they are happy to post worldwide, but if not I'll look

at
postage at cost