Old July 7th 06, 07:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
David Dyer-Bennet

Default What to do about North Korea...?

Matt Whiting writes:

Jay Honeck wrote:

Uh oh:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I50915D5D
The news is reporting that they've launched FOUR missiles now --
possibly one that can reach the U.S. mainland...
I wonder what our Air Force guys in South Korea are doing right
now...

Sounds like they are watching missiles fail mid-flight according to
CNN. :-)

I was sort of hoping we'd use this occasion for some live tests of our
anti-missile laser and missile systems. It would be nice to have some
free targets for a change.

Sure, but so embarrassing when it doesn't work!
RKBA: http://www.dd-b.net/carry/