Old March 2nd 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default annual interruptus

Jay Honeck wrote:

Anyway, the point is that no 55 year-old person should be
contemplating "retirement" in 2007.

What's this fascination with working? I cannot wait to retire. Some
people cannot envision ever not working. If that's you great, have a
good time, but you are a small minority. The vast majority of my
retirement will be my money. As soon as I determine enough money is
there I will be very difficult to find. I may occasionally work but it
will be on my own terms doing something I like. Most of the time I will
be having fun. I see a sailboat in my future, flying, golf a condo in
the Bahamas. I cannot imagine ****ing away my life working past about
55. I'd really like to be gone by 50.