Old August 20th 03, 12:23 AM
John Harper

Wow, we're really privileged to have this idiot^H^H^H^H^H person active
in our group.

Anyone know how to pronounce "asshle"? Or what a moran is? Something to
do with glaciers maybe?

I hope he treats ATC the same way, should be fun to be on the same freq
some time.

"Hey asshle [however you pronounce it], 12345 somewhere near some VOR
or other, gimme vectors to where I'm going, and quick".

John ( :-) )

"jeff" wrote in message ...
your probably one of those morans who goes the opposite way of everyone

else
in the traffic pattern huh.

It was a question, if you dont know just dont say anything, dont act like
you do and be an asshle.

wrote:

jeff wrote:

I need an answer for tomorrow morning.
how often is the VOR test done for instrument flying?

If you have to come to this newsgroup for a basic, obvious question like
that, you should take a hard look in the mirror and question whether you
are persuing the right endeavor.