Old March 12th 04, 04:45 PM
Dennis Fetters

Badwater Bill wrote:
You must be a God in
your own mind to know about the inner workings of another man's mind.

That's funny you would say that, after what you wrote below.

You remind me of a religious freak who thinks he knows what's in the
souls of others. You of all people have less right to judge anyone
around you after the chaos, misery and death that lays in your wake.
I regret the day I ever heard your ****ing name or that I became aware
of an opportunist like you.

Now THAT's calling the kettle black! Who is the one that thinks he knows
about the inner workings of another man's mind? Just read your drunken
redirect and anyone would know you have less brain cells left than a
reptile!

Your words are worthless, everyone now knows you.

Sometimes I feel like I'm a sheet of
fly-paper who only attracts freaks.

Bill, you are a freak, of the worse kind! You do attract freaks because
you are the king of the looser. Just look at your wasted life. Look, I
can get you to argue with me at the drop of a hat, any hat! You tried to
attract me to join your freak club but I wouldn't do so. I think that's
why you're such a looser in the twilight of your life. You approached me
at Sun & Fun and I sent you on your way with your tail between your
legs. Hell, I saw more of your backside than I did of your face! That
was funny, that is the image of Looser Bill Phillips I have burnt into
my mind each time I think of you.

I hope you rot in hell, you miserable *******. And...I suspect you
will. However, unlike the great YOU, I refuse to judge you as a
human. I wouldn't know where to start. But I'll bet you have the bad
karma of a hundred men.

You're so full of **** that you even still surprise me. You, judging
anyone, or anything! Just look into a mirror and see the wasted man
before you. Judge yourself before you try and judge others, then maybe
you will just shut up and be silent.

I doubt that there would be anyone on Earth who would want to be in
your shoes. If there ever is a judgement day, I hope I can sit in on
your fate.

Thank God that you will be dead before I am. What I do on your grave
won't pass for flowers.

Bill, you're a looser. You are a empty man. Life has passed you by and
you are evil from regret. When you die there will be nothing of you left
behind, forgotten and good ridden, I will see to that. I have my pride,
I didn't bow to your will as you seem to get others to do. You won an
easy battle shutting down my company, but I kept what was important. The
war will be mine to win, in the end.

Poor Bill. Go have another drink, it will make it seem better, well,
until you need another.

Dennis Fetters