Old June 21st 04, 04:31 AM
B2431

From: Dennis Fetters
Date: 6/20/2004 10:00 PM Central Daylight Time

B2431 wrote:

From: Dennis Fetters

Date: 6/20/2004 7:29 PM Central Daylight Time

Hoppy wrote:

John wrote:

Me thinks he (D.F.)talks to much?

Yup. Vulgar insults and name calling for a while, then he switches to
"diplomatic" mode and tries to pass himself off as being a professional.

It's a

facade.

Please show us my vulgar insults you say I made. Please show us where I
have been other than an adult in my writings. As for being a
professional, forget it, I don't need to any longer. I'm just one of you
turds now, only growen up.

And there is your vulgarity.
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

You got me there, but I'm afraid you must do better.

Dennis Fetters

Why? I'm not taking sides here, but you did duck the question I asked a few
days ago. Why did the mini 500 not have autorotation?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired