Old August 10th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Brian Whatcott

Default ILS 16 Approach HKS Timelapse with ATC COMS - Video

wrote:

Flight from KMBO to KHKS from wheels up to wheels down time compressed
from 25 minutes down to 5 minutes. KJAN approach in this video and
you can see how accommodating they are when I ask for a change in my
clearance. Also found it interesting they asked me how many SOB.

~*~
I recall being asked how many SOB when I asked for a diversion to land a
sick passenger, a request handled with great dispatch.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK