Old December 20th 03, 12:24 AM
Eric Miller

"Aardvark" wrote in message
James Blakely wrote:
About a year or so ago, someone posted here a video of a helicopter

crash.
The story behind it was that the helicopter was bought by someone who

didn't
have any helicopter experience. The new owner was attempting to fly it

home
and then get instruction. The helicopter just flew in circles a bit and
then crashed. The clip was all of 30 seconds or so. The good news was

that
the occupant walked away from the crash.

Does anyone have this video or know where I can download it? I've tried
google searches on "helicopter" and "helicopter crash" but I get way too
many hits to sort through.

TIA.

http://s91499480.onlinehome.us/vids/

Looks like this one: http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20001213X30727