Old December 20th 03, 01:32 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Eric Miller" wrote in message
.net...
"Aardvark" wrote in message
James Blakely wrote:
About a year or so ago, someone posted here a video of a helicopter

crash.
The story behind it was that the helicopter was bought by someone who

didn't
have any helicopter experience. The new owner was attempting to fly

it
home
and then get instruction. The helicopter just flew in circles a bit

and
then crashed. The clip was all of 30 seconds or so. The good news

was
that
the occupant walked away from the crash.

Does anyone have this video or know where I can download it? I've

tried
google searches on "helicopter" and "helicopter crash" but I get way

too
many hits to sort through.

TIA.

http://s91499480.onlinehome.us/vids/

Looks like this one:

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_id=20001213X30727

I wonder if he had to explain that to his insurance company!?!??

Amazing, isn't it, that a guy can afford to buy such a "toy" and be stupid
enough to have that toy for a total of five minutes.