Old July 5th 03, 11:30 PM
Jack Walsh

Great! Thanks again for the info.

"Sindar - MS-MVP" wrote in message
Hi Jack,

Flightplans (FS200x ones) work fine in FS2004, fsuipc will be redone by

Pete
Dowson to work with
FS2004, FSNavigator is being overhauled as we speak I understand. As said

in
a previous message most
of the FS2002 sceneries work just great with FS2004.

Sindar
MS-MVP

"Jack Walsh" wrote in message
Great question. I, like most of you, am an avid downloader. But I've
recently wondered whether it is worth the trouble, if the stuff I now
download won't work in 2004. The answers given by you all here help.
Although if only gmax models work in 2004, it will take some work to

weed
out which are gmax and which are not, for me.

Some related questions. Will other things work, too? For example, will
flight plans work? TrafficTools? How about fsuipc.dll? I've heard

that
fsnavigator is being worked on so that it will be compatible in a free
upgrade. How about Lago scenery? afcad?

I'm really looking forward to trying out fs2004 and am hoping for the

easy
transition that you seem generally to expect.

Thanks for all the info,

Jack

"Peter Greenstein" wrote in message
Has this been asked already?

Does anybody have any idea whether FS2002 Aircraft, Panels, and

Scenery
will
work in FS2004?

--