Old July 30th 03, 05:28 PM
Big John

BOb

The only 'foolproof' airplane I have ever seen is one parked in a
hanger with the hanger doors closed and locked G

Been having some trouble with my computer and haven't found the cause
yet. Things changed and I didn't do anything to make change. Guess
it's 'Bill' just counting his money and doing his thing (selling
'beta' programs to the 'great unwashed masses') (

Know you were at Jay's. Didn't you go on to Osh with crowd this year?

On the Express crash. Do you remember 5-10 years ago one of the new
'plastic' birds crashed on way to Osh. Investigation showed that pilot
(a key man and salesman for company) had loaded the bird down with
brochures and other paper items and bird was way over max gross. He
took off from a field with a pretty high density altitude and crashed
either from overload or bad CG. Wonder if something similar happened
to the Express?

Will be interesting to see what investigation comes up with.

Wx forecast not good up in your part of county. Potato couch WX I
guess G

Have a good day.

Big John

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:17:58 -0500, Barnyard BOb --
wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:54:19 -0500, Big John
wrote:

My apologies to all.

Tried to forward via e-mail to my SIL in Seattle.

Must have hit the wrong button (glad I'm not flying with all the
mistakes I am making (

Big John

Nonsense...
Bet I make as many mistakes as you do.
All you need is my 'foolproof' airplane.

Barnyard BOb - famous last words