Old February 3rd 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Ian B MacLure

Default F-35, not F-22, to Protect U.S. Airspace

150flivver wrote in news:e6533896-54b5-46bc-b1d8-
:

On Feb 1, 6:48*pm, hcobb wrote:
On 9/11 random airline passengers were better prepared to defend
America than the USAF was.

What exactly has changed since?

-HJC

Exactly how was the Air Force supposed to prevent 9/11? I guess the
Air Force wasn't prepared to prevent the banking crisis or global
warming either.

The Air Force wasn't at fault.
It was a massive and systemic intelligence failure made possible
by obstructions to the sharing of what we did know put in place by
Klintoon and krew.

IBM