Old November 21st 03, 09:02 PM
Thomas Borchert

Jim,

Did God create the Big Bang or was the Big Bang created by God?

As I said in another post: I don't know! There is nothing to support
the God theory. There is nothing to disprove it. That's typical for any
theory made up without any basis in observation. So, with our present
knowledge, the only possible answer to "Who or what started the Big
Bang?" is "I don't know!". Some might add "but I believe it was...",
but that's not knowledge. Everything bakc to the Big Bang is - based on
theories correlating well with and explaining observation. Basic
science. Religion isn't.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)