Old November 25th 03, 06:36 PM
Ben Jackson

Default Characteristic airplane injuries

The fuel selector in my Comanche is ringed by the pushbuttons that
let you read the quantity in tanks other than the selected tank. My
index finger is just long enough that I manage to scrape my knuckle on
one of these each time I switch tanks in a counter-clockwise direction.

In a Cessna 172D I used to rent I had a habit of smashing a finger
(come to think of it, the same finger) between the flap lever release
button and the lever itself (it's a very tall button).

Anyone else have any injuries they tend to get over and over from an
airplane?

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/