Old July 21st 05, 08:21 AM
P. Corbett

Paul

For the record, I am using v2.4.

Load a flight where the stats are missing. Look in the General Information
area at the top of the statistics page. Is the "soaring begin" time the same
as the "soaring end" time? Is the duration zero or possibly even negative?
This is what I see when my flight stats are missing. Also, for me this
problem occurs about every 2nd or 3rd flight... some are okay.

Could this be a logger issue?

Paul Corbett

"Paul M. Cordell" wrote in message
P. Corbett wrote:
Occasionally, a flight viewed with SeeYou will have a normal General
Statistics section but will have a a blank Flight Statistics section.
These flights were definitely logged because they can be seen in both 2D
and 3D.

Here is a clue...each time this happens the General Statistic section
shows that the times the flight started and ended are the same and the
flight duration is therefore zero. I do not know if this is a software
bug or an error I am making in setup or use.

I would appreciate any advice or thoughts on this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

I am having the same problem. A flight viewed in V3.1 will show no
details in the Flight Statistics Phases. The same flight viewed in v
2.4 will show all statistics. I posted this problem on the SEE YOU
support forum on 4/8/05 and supplied flight logs. Still no resolution.