Old March 23rd 05, 12:33 AM
Don Tuite

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:39:15 +1200, "Cockpit Colin"
wrote:

I wondered the same thing - the best answer I thought of was "to correct
mistakes in the original database".

snip
Why would the terrain data need updated? I suppose freeway on ramps and

bridges could be considered new terrain...

I'd kinda like terrain data to include towers. Around here, they tend
to put thousand-footers on top of mountains, which makes the height of
the bare mountain somewhat irrelevent. Down in Texas, (and out here
near Sacramento), they put 2000-foot towers at random places around
the flats.

So, even though it's called "terrain" data, I'd like it to include
obstructions, and I'd kinda like it to be up to date.

Don