Old September 11th 04, 07:51 PM
Ed Rasimus

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:08:18 GMT, Robey Price
wrote:

Well since I never flew combat...in the Phantom, I thought night AAR
in the wx was sporting,

And, then drop off and head north to a turn point near Yen Bai and try
to muck around in the dark supporting a BUFF strike or three near
Hanoi while they shoot SAMs and guns at you and some fool is mucking
up the radio with MiG calls and the beepers are going off....

as was a no-**** single engine approach. I
thought compressor stalls at FL450 during Viper FCFs was sporting, as
was landing min fuel in a snow storm after diverting. Then again,
intramural crud at the O'Club bar on friday nights was certainly more
physical.

Confess now. At least once you must have snuck into the men's room and
read the rules on the wall over the urinal didn't you?

I think I can hear Rasimus snorting and mumbling something best left
unwritten, all the way over here.

Everybody's got their own little sack of rocks to tote around. Maybe
he's singing Monty Python's "Lumberjack" song.

Unbloody likely. But, can we talk about this parrot you sold me?

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"
"Phantom Flights, Bangkok Nights"