Old September 22nd 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
bar86

Default Please, Do NOT start wars for us !!!!

Before US invaded Iraq (upon Saudi, not Israeli request) they had
stable regime that
Israel did not had any trouble with it. Now, Thanks to US, we have a
country without
rule, new cenetr fo Al Qaeda. Thank, you US. ...and please, do not
start a war with Iran.
We'll solve our problems with them, alone.

And, BTW, you, Americans believe too much to CNN. Iran is weak country
with a lot of internal problems. They only way to deal with their
situation is to drag this stupid issue of the nuclear weapon. They
should deal first with their unemployment !!

Happy New Year ( and easy Ramadan fast !!)

http://www.newbyte.co.il/
Aircraft Performance and Flight Dynamics