Old December 24th 06, 06:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX

Default I think he meant the OTHER Japan

Chuck (in SC) wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 04:52:20 GMT, Papa Fox
wrote:

It's a satellite dish. I think it's used for inflight multimedia for
the pax, and maybe also for phone calls, possibly the airline's own
comms too. P_.

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:36:19 -0500, "Frank from Deeetroit"
wrote:

What is that hump on top of the fuselage, above the word "Japan?"

"the Legend of LAX" wrote in message

what was the subject line.. where the rest of us could see the
photo... ( I missed the original post...)

It was this one. Not a bad photo, if I do say so my self

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca

Attached Thumbnails