Old July 31st 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default ANN coverage of the P-51 landing accident at OSH...

The answer lies in the tower tape.
Dudley Henriques

wrote:
This is a longer version of the Aeronews TV Network-obtained video of the
crash, it shows a bit more of the final approach before the accident than
the version posted at Aero-news' own website. I'm still pretty much
convinced that the two Mustang pilots weren't trying to land in formation,
but rather just didn't see each other until too late. We'll have to see what
conclusions the NTSB come up with of course. Take a look and see what you
think...

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=3692

Scott Wilson