Old February 9th 07, 02:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Stayfree

Default The new future Navy (too funny)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:09:07 -0500, "Blue Oval/Dan Edwards"
wrote:

I received this pic in an e-mail from a friend of mine with the below copy
in the body of the e-mail. I'm not political and do not intend for this post
to be political but rather, the humor of the photo.
Enjoy,
Dan Edwards

Things That Will Keep You Up at Night

As one of her first official acts as president, Hillary Clinton revealed her
vision for the future of US military capability.

I laughed my ass off !!!

Like you I could care less about the political aspects, the humor is
what makes the picture worthwhile. (....and without a political slant
of some sort to go with it the photo merely depicts military fighter
pilots doing what they do best, acting foolish.) I have seem similar
treatment of photos with both conservative and liberal slants and no
matter my personal feelings about the particular 'party' or
'individual' find it interesting that people can instantly add a
caption to make it funny.

I spent 20 years in the Air Farce as an aircraft mechanic on fighters
and a photo like that one would always get pasted on the bulliten
board (or **** house wall) with an interesting caption.

Thanks for the laugh,

Stayfree